Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: Can you teach me how to make a friend? Inu x Boku SS Review

Pages

Yo..!!

Karena lagi bosan mau ngapain gw buat aja post untuk review inu x boku ss.
Anime yang gw tunggu tunggu dari musim lalu.
But, wth?
This anime is not like what I hope before..
but, I will try to keep watching this anime... I hope it will better in the next episodes.
My Rate: 6/10 (1-6 episodes) 
Genre: Supernatural, Romance, Comedy, School Life, Action. 
The story is about a girl who always alone when she still a little.
She is from rich family
To protect her , her family hired the bodyguard (or maybe butler) to serve him.
She can't interaction with the others very well. so, she can't make any friends.
even tough she always want to make friends, interaction with the others, or has a good relationship with the others but, she always cover that thing , like she don't care about that (I dunno. how to put it.. just let your imagination to translate it)
ah, to put it easy, she is a tsundere..  yeah, tsundere..
But, the only one thing I like about this anime is  Katsura da!!!






And those are gif I made

 
 


 
isn't she cute? to put it easy, she is moe~~~~ I feel like I want to eat her

-=-==-=---==-=-=-=--=-=-
Btw, did you have read KHR new chapter already?
in new chapter, Hibari Kyouya is everywhere..
I really happy for it..
He is so idiot to break his watch just because he wants to fight!!
I feel sorry for Fon =="
oh, and the previous chapter before Kyouya break his watch..
I smiled a lot when Kyouya asked Dino why he use weak weapon...
he looks like a child.. and I like Dino's expression when he told Kyouya..
Kyaa... cute... I didn't like yaoi, but I like their scene in that chapter. they looked like brothers you know!!!

咬み殺す!!!
is the best catchphrase in the world!!

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile