Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: The most coolest and greatest job in the world is Detective!! Because there's no way amateur can finished job like that!! Sherlock 2010 Season 1 (UK TV Series , BBC One) (つ∀`)

Pages

Yoo...
This post will not about japan/animanga..
It's about Sherlock!!∩(≧∇≦)∩
A detective fiction character from best novel by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
If you have read the novel by him, or maybe you have watched/read Case Closed (Detective Conan), you should know him better..
I'll review this tv series, only first season.. I'll review the second season in another post .. :peace

SS:


 (his face is really funny XD)
(you can see, how beautiful the view of Thames River)

 (It's when, his flat got boomed, but he can still sit calmly )

 (the view beautiful of grafitti!!  Freestyle ~)

 (John Watson, his partner)
For All, My Rate: 8.8/10
The story is good... Mystery is everywhere..
The feeling of awesome towards Sherlock is really big..
Really.. He is so genius.. and idiot!! XD
The humor is great too.. placed in the right scene...
Clever humor!!
You must watch it!!


-==-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=
Ah, btw there's something I want to review too...
SUCKSEED Thai-Movie Review (サックシード)(I dunno why there are katakana in this film)



Its Thai-Movie... but really.. This film is really good...
I laughed a lot watched this film, even my brother scolded me to shut up..
The humor is really something...
For me, It's the best thai-movie..  
Although, I haven't watch many thai movie..
The story about 3 boys who wanted to make a great band..
The names are Ped, Khung, and X
Khung and X are really idiot..
For Humor, My Rate: 9/10 (I swear you'll cried of laughs when watched this film)
but, for the story : 7.8/10 (Really creative!!)


 

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile