Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: "Hobby is expensive, you know!" Official Visual Book & Comic Calendar 2012 Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn (KHR)

Pages

Friday 16 March 2012 at 17:44 Posted by けいら 0 Comments

Yo!!
Udah lama gw mw post ini, sumanya g sempet..
netnya lama, jadi gw mesti nyicil upload gambarnya 1-1 ..
In this post, I wanna review the official visual book & comic calendar 2012 that I bought long time ago..
I saved my money to buy this books!!
Because... Hibari Kyouya!! #bletakkk
btw, I didn't upload whole arts in here... 
I only took picture of Hibari Kyouya :P (but, don't worry, there's some pictures that didn't have Hibari Kyouya)


Amano Akira. copyrights all reserved  .

First... the cover!! (´∀`)

 

Ah, lets review the official book first!
Here we go!

TYL Characters Guardian of Vongola!! Btw, I've seen this art in the internet, and when I saw that I haven't read/watch KHR before.. but you know.. when I saw this art, the character I like the most is... Hibari (つ∀`)

Hibari VS Dino (≧▽≦)

Mukuro VS Hibari ... o(≧▽≦)o♪

Characters in Ten years future arc

Arcobaleno... the rainbow!!!
Dino!! but I wonder all characters in this art are member of Cavallone Mafia Family..
I think..the boy and the girl in the below side looked like Gokudera and Chrome.. huh?

TYL characters

Hibari vs Mukuro again!!

It more looked like.. japanese mafia version and italian/western version.. isn't it?
 Vongola Famiglia...

Older version of KHR..


I laughed a lot when I saw this art.. 
He smashed the guitar when he played game (I wonder.. It's guitar hero? The kanji said Light Music Game (Maybe... I forgot ) )
I think Hibari is a member of the rock band..

AND.... here we go!!!! Hibari Kyouya's room!!! isn't that cool? He has japanese mansion (what was the name again?)

DINO!!! when he is in the art.. he looked more like mafia (he's cool you know) .. in the anime/manga, sometimes he looked more like idiot... ==

Ah..Gokudera. I wonder what simulation game he plays?

And.... the calendar...
comic calendar 2012 KHR has 6 set picture board like this. and 2 piece of stickers
 1 board has 2 picture on each other side of board..
so it has 12 artwork(picture) of KHR's characters!!

my favorites...

Ahh.. that's all. ..
sebenarnya masih banyak lagi yang bagus bagus dari Official visual book dan calendar 2012 KHR nya...
tapi gw hanya sempet upload yang itu aja =="
 


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile