Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: It doesn't matter what do you feel about your own life.. Hate and Love are same... Because there is time that The World Ends With You (I don't know why, but I feel this title is strange ヽ( ´¬`)ノ )

Pages

karena g ada kerjaan...
gw lagi main The World Ends With You
oiaa sebelum ketopik..
ada beriita penting yang gw baru tauu
ternyata gintama tanyang di indo
kyaaaaa :yadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:
dengan suranya kugimiya rie yang keren tiba tiba di replace sama dub dub gaje
:wtf:
gw juga belum nonton sih
maklum jarang nonton tv (aka g punya tv XD)

okay back to the topic..
This time I will introduce you about a game I played recently...




The World Ends With You
 
The story is about the world (crap. I forgot the name.. maybe UG) that you live, and if you want to come back to your life, you must completed all mission and survive this game..
The genre of this game is RPG.. this game is different with other RPGame..
In this game, the setting is tokyo..
so in this game, the dungeon is Shibuya and other district in Tokyo.. (urban is the best) (but I just realized that why not akihabara XD)  
the monster is noise, and the enemy is the reaper..
ah.. that's all I remembered..
Just play this game
This game is cool


My Rate: 8,5/10


Screenshot : 

 










Ja... That's all..
btw sorry for my baddass english..






0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile