Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: If you wanna make a good story. The most important thing you must made is a good character. Here is ..List of My Favorite Characters in Anime/Manga (0w0)

Pages

Male (5):

1. Hibari Kyouya ((雲雀 恭弥)

aaa.... iiiii... uuu... eeee... ooo..
kyaa..
He is cooler than anything else in the world!!
He appeared in anime and manga Kateikyou Hitman Reborn
His birthday is May 5
His catchphrase is "I'll bite you to death" / "Kamikurosu"
he really love his school.. not like me ( iдi )
His weapon is Tonfa (but sometimes he used handcuffs too)
His personalities are scary, sadist, cool, cold, do anything what he wants, but he really kinds to small animal & child, and he is maniac fighting!
In his school, he is a leader of disciplinary committee (in the fact, he is a leader of delinquents )
He really likes to sleep in the balcony of school 
He has a pet... his name is Hibird. It always landed on his shoulder.
and he is my kareshiii...!! :hammer:
His smirk is a best smile in the world!!


My favorite quotes from him :

> I'm not on either side, I just do what I want

> It's because I cannot give it up, that's why It's my pride



2. Kiryuu Zero 

uuuu...
He appeared in manga and anime of vampire knight
His personality is much alike of hibari kyouya's personality
But he is not sadist and maniac fighting like kyouya
He has a good grade in his school
His weapon is gun (I forgot the name XD )
And he has twin brother, although in manga his brother is dead
He loves skipping class and sleep in a stable with his horse (I forgot the name), although he is prefect!
He is level E now, I think...
oh.. and he loves Yuuki Kuran as much as he hates her like he hates vampire pureblood
and He is vampire hunter, although he is vampire himself.
ohh.. and he is my first fave character 

3.Nura Rikuo 


aaaa...
He appeared in anime and manga of Nurarihyon no mago as main character
he is a youkai and human
he has 2 form, youkai and human
But I prefer him in youkai form
And when he in youkai form, he loves to sit in sakura(cherry blossom) tree near his house and his smirk is best too!!
I don't know which girl he likes.
Yura, tsurara, or kana..
In season 1, He really kinds to Kana.. but in season 2. he kinds to Yura..
His weapon is sword 

My favorite quotes from him:
>  If you get in my way, I'll just have to kill you and move on -Rikuo-

> We're Yakuza, not samurai. We have no interest in taking lives. We only wants strong allies. -Rikuo-

4. Tatsumi Oga
eeee....
He appeared in anime and manga of Beelzebub as main character
He is a delinquet
Even tough he is first class (freshman) .. he is more stronger than his senior.. I think..
In his school, I never saw he is studying 
I always see he is fighting and talking with his friend ( wait, what the name again?) on balcony.
He is really an idiot, yeah that's why I like him..
and he is a father of King of Devil (beelzebub IV, or anything like that) , although not by blood... yeah.. He just found baby beel in river
He fighting just with his own hand and power from baby beel
His personalities are crazy, idiot, and sadist



My favorite quotes from him:

> Someone who simply stands back and watches as a friend gets roughed up, doesn't deserve to be called man

> I'm here to rescue you dumbass! now shut up and wait for me!

> You know, men don't cry when times are hard. Your pride will flow away with your tears. Keep all your pain and sadness.
 One day they will become your weapons. So you cant just cry at any point. when you want to cry, laugh and get over it. That's what a man is!


5. Mukuro Rokudo

He appeared in anime and manga of Kateikyou Hitman Reborn
His weapon is trident
I prefer his eyes.. heterochromia ..He has blue and red eye
and he is a leader of gang in his school (although, I never saw his school )
with chikusa, ken , chrome and M.M
His smirk is devil...

My favorite quote from him:
>Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist. 


Female (3):


1. Kunieda Aoi



She is one of touhoushinki.
She is a leader of delinquent girls in her school
She goes to same school as Oga Tatsumi
and she likes Oga..
Her weapon is katana
She is really cool! I like her!!


2. Kagura 神楽

 She appeared in manga and anime of gintama as main protagonist female
She worked with gintoki and shinpachi at odd jobs (I don't know, It is true or not that I said she is worked)
She is yato-clan..
She has onni-chan .. His name is Kamui
but her relationship with her brother is not good.
Oh... and she has a pet. The name is sadaharu.
She always wore chinese clothing and used a parasol
And I really like her voice. The seiyuu is Kugimiya Rie.. I think..
because she always spoke with "-aru" in the end..
She is really an idiot.. XD

My favorite quotes from her:
> This is embarrasing. Let's pretend we don't know him
 

> Shinpachi, it's better for men to play around when they're young. If they don't, when they get older, they run the risk of getting played by younger women or entering into unhealthy relationships, that's what my mommy told me.

> I'm the only one who's able to handle you jerks. So I'm the heroine.



3. Chrome Dokuro




She appeared in anime and manga of Kateikyou Hitman Reborn.
When she child, she had accident when she saved cat, which caused her to lose her right eye and most of her organs. But Mukuro helped her. He made her organs with his illusion so Chrome can live as long as Mukuro live.
She always to be loyal to Mukuro as she already stated that he is an important person to her. 
and She cried when Mukuro give her letter , that written that mukuro told her to go. and after while, Mukuro came to her told her that she would die !! (wtf!!!!... , wait... kok gw jadi kayak curhat sih?)


Special (3):

1. Baby Beel
 To be honest, I forgot his name.. I just remembered that Oga always called him 'Babby Beel' ..
He is too cute
Kyaaa...
I wanna have imouto like him.. aaaaaa~

2. Sadaharu 


He is really cute....
He is kagura's pet, sadaharu
He always ate people's head, especially Gintoki
Kyaaaa~~ Kawai desu nee~~


3. Hibird
 If I hired to be an animal..
I want to be Hibird..
Because he always near Kyouya~~~
And Hibird usually singing school's anthem for kyouya...
aaaa...

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile