Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: My favorite quote part 1! \(^ω^\)( /^ω^)/

Pages

Kalo nonton anime, film, dorama atau baca manga sampai LN..
tidak lepas dengan quote quote kerennya..
karena bingung mau nulis apaan..
jadi kali ini tentang quote fave ku...


for somethings cool:




1. When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No.
When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No.
When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No!
It's when... they are forgotten. (kerennya~ ヽ(´3`)ノ)

2. I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything. So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works. 
3. We didn't come here to beat them, WE CAME HERE TO KILL THEM! (mantap!!)
4. It's because I cannot give it up, that's why It's my pride (kata katanya Kyouya (≧▽≦))
5. I'm not on either side, I just do what I want (kyouya lagi... (o^ー') )
6. No matter how powerful people are... It does'nt mean that what they say is always true
There are words that they use just to influence others

7. Flowers aren't for samurai, flowers are meant for girls (silver soul ~)
8. We're Yakuza, not samurai. We have no interest in taking lives. We only wants strong allies. (Rikuo!! O(≧∇≦)O  )
9. If you get in my way, I'll just have to kill you and move on (Rikuo lagii~)
10. The people who always blame others can never have a better life (nih.. mesti dingetin buat semua orang ... termasuk gw ==" )


for an idiot:


1. Idiots don't catch cold
2. "If you are brave, be brave. If you are pretty, act pretty. If you are noble, act noble. And if you
are an idiot, just be an idiot (kata katanya kanzaki h. aria.. kerenn)

3. Thanks Taniguchi. Your idiocy could save this world
4. why do people have to work? I just want to sleep and eat. I should have been born as a panda in zoo! (gw setujuuuu!! (´∀`) )

5. The line between a genius and an idiot is small. but he's more on the idiot side.hahhaa
6. The owner and his pet look alike (judul chap nya silver soul ~)
7. Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss  
8.  I'm the only one who's able to handle you jerks. So I'm the heroine. :P
9. when there is a time that pigs can fly, I will believe in you (wakkakaaka)

10. Go back to the land of idiots that you come from 






for a true man:

You know, men don't cry when times are hard. Your pride will flow away with your tears. Keep all your pain and sadness.
 One day they will become your weapons. So you cant just cry at any point. when you want to cry, laugh and get over it. That's what a man is! -oga tatsumi-


The only times a guy is allowed to cry are when his parents die and when he gets kicked between the legs 



walaupun gw bukan cowok , tapi kata katanya keren banget.. (^(エ)^)

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile