Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: Rune Factory 3

Pages

First time, I played this game I thought this game is so difficult for beginner ..
but now, I think it's really enjoyable for beginner.
Yeah..  I have played this game in summer 18 first year (maybe)
I had defeated the boss in summer dungeon yesterday..
and now, I planned to defeat the boss in fall dungeon..
but my level in this game is still underrated .. =="


oh yeah... before, I am talking far about this game, I will give some reviews this game for beginner with this game... (but, I think everyone know this game already.. but yeah I don't give a damn)


okay.. gw capek pake bahasa inggris ..
RF3 bercerita tentang cowok yang sebenarnya punya 2 kepribadian... setengah monster (wooly) dan setengah manusia..
dicerita ini kita diharuskan untuk membunuh setiap boss di 4 dungeon..
yang dimana di masing masing dungeon mempunyai musim masing masing, dari spring hingga winter..
jadi di dungeon itu tidak berpengaruh musim apa yang ada sekarang...
terus kita juga mesti membuat 2 village (village monster dan village yang kita tempati) menjadi rukun...
trus ceritanya juga kurang lebih kayak harvest moon..
bisa nikah, bisa punya anak (bahkan katanya kita bisa milih sifat anak kita gimana, dan control anak kita), bisa beternak (bedanya disini kita beternak monster XD)..

review :







 
(cewe ni yang lagi gw hembat.. namanya collete.. kalo lihat dia ingat Kagura..
rambutnya sama sama dikuncir 2, dan suka makan..
bedanya yang ini lebih lembut trus lebih kekanak kanakan..
kyaaaa.. mukanya kawaii.. moe moe gimana gitu :3 )
 

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile