Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: It really hurts when reality is not exacly the same with what you've always imagined before... When Novel meets the movie

Pages

Holla!! Long time no post in here
is there anyone still read this blog?
okay... dont hope
New year has come..
welcome to the new age!! 2015 ;3
2014 is a year with full of movie from novel...
where to start? Vampire Academy, Divergent, The Giver, The Maze Runner,The Fault in Our Star, If I Stay, Hunger Games: To kill a mocking bird part 1 and many more. but are the movie exactly the same with what you've imagined before from what you read from the novel?
of course its not...
the new york times best selling novel isnt always come for hollywood best movie of the year..
I didnt hate these movie, but I just hate the main character that I've always imagined that he's the coolest guy in the word didnt always cast a coolest actor in the world.

Vampire Academy
http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/vampire-academy-movie-rose-dimitri-570x294.jpg
This movie isnt that bad, the leading actress is cool and suitable to be Rose Hathaway. the story is funny and kinda cool and scary. the other characters are interesting especially for Christian Ozera( my friend is really fall for him = .=")  but dimitri? yeah... not really dimitri that I want to see. I think the fate of this movie is like City of Bone. hell yeah. from the greatest novel to this-is-nothing movie. but to  me still worth-to-see movie. but the luck isnt like Hunger Games. like IMDB, I give this movie 5/10 star

Divergent
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/scottmendelson/files/2014/03/DivergentP7.jpg
okay, from most of all the live action movie , this movie is really has a luck. maybe because the story is like Hunger Games or Shailene Woodley has a good leading . i dont know. but yeah, this movie is interesting like the novel. 7/10 star

The Giver
 http://cdn.thewire.com/media/img/upload/wire/2014/07/01/Screen_Shot_2014_07_01_at_2.00.59_PM/lead_large.png
I didnt have the real novel , just the e-book I downloaded from internet for free. and read it with not serious interest. but the story is okay, interesting. the oldest utopia-dystopia novel I've read. and the movie? okay I think. with Taylor Swift rarely appeared , the black-white movie like from 18s , and my friend sleep while watching it with me in cinema . it's fine movie really. 7/10 star

The  Maze Runner
I love the novel. the main character is guy, seriously sometimes I'm fed up with a YA Fantasy novel with an I'm-A-Strong-Girl main character. with monster chasing you make your heart beats rapidly, labyrinth like fucked place, and there's a guy with cute hairstyle like Newt
I'm fine with this movie! 7,5/10


 
The Fault in Our Star and I I Stay
I dont want to talk these novel/movie too much. not my type. have funny and sad story.  well known actress but the important thing, have nice soundtrack.




0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile