Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: everything is complicated or maybe everything is not complicated after all, or maybe it's just looked so twisted. Twisted US TV SERIES

Pages

At the last post, I recommended you a TV series named The 100, now I want recommend you another good young adult TV series named Twisted.

I hate to make a review, to be honest, so

A sypnosis from Popdust: Twisted is about three best friends, Danny, Jo, and Lacey who part ways, due to a crime that Danny commits when he was young.  The show starts off with Danny’s return from juvenile.  The show explores the life Danny’s father, Vikram and the people out to get Danny and the people in his life.  The show includes obstacles of everyday challenges.  There is no better way to describe the show, other than the name itself, it’s twisted.
 and why I recommended this series?
first, Like the name, this series is really have a great twisted story that can make you think 'what-the-hell-is-going-on-here' and can make you be a detective because you just suspected another person to another and make you think some crazy idea to solve this crazy cases in this story.
second, of course it/s a young adult, and most characters in here are high school student. yeah, it's still suitable for me :3
third, hell yeah its addicted!! with genres : Thriller, mystery, drama, romance. how can't its not addicting??
fourth, the characters.

okay, not the most of characters are amazing, but their progress in here just amazing. espcially for Jo. one of the main character in here. okay, maybe she is a lead girl chara in here. at first, she is just , you know a bit too shy,  innocent, didnt care about anything, dont go to party but study instead with her best friend. Yeah, not most of a main character you can find anywhere. but, she is just you know, want to change too without killed her own charming. and she really loves her friends ,seriously, she is really respected about friendship and her family (its kinda sweet and make me miss my dad and mom being together with me again)

.









and I like her. she wants to change, and a bit by bit she make a progress, and be brave  . and mostly , because of Danny.. she stood up for him like a thousand times already.  but holy crap, Danny is a not coolest main chara at all. I kinda hate him, okay, maybe just pissed. but yeah I know, its really hard for him too to be a great guy all, because of what happened (just watched this series until the end of season 1 , and you will know what I mean) and I kinda hoped the one who cast for Danny is the one who cast as Charlie T_T. (okay , forget it)

fifth, my rating for this series is.......... 8/10 (IMDB rating: 7,7/10) . seriously, trust me. it's really worth to watch!

p.s. the season 2 of this series is still not be aired and still not have announcement either. so...... :')


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile