Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: Sacrifice means you can't save anything at all... The 100 US TV Series

Pages

Hi...
This time I really got addicted by a series named The 100. From Season 1 to season 2

The Sypnosis from IMDB: Set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet. (The Rating : 7,7/10)
And I recommended this series to every people in this world :D
why??
first, It'a series that of course it's addicting
second, It's from YA Novel (that I didnt read at the first place), with genres: sci-fi, action, drama, thriller, romance.
third, it's a young adult series , so please... it's for my age and the characters are not full of old guy like any other series
fourth, drama with bit romance but not like Vampire Diaries that full of adult content (okay it has, but not that many)
fifth, every characters have their character...

especially for Bellamy. I-am-not-hero-but-I-cared-for-my-people-especially-my-cute-sister.. seriously, there's no coolest guy in the world except when he loves his little sister :3
and Finn



 okay, dont blame me.. his hairstyle is cool .. a true englishmen :P. curly hair with 50-50 hair cut :3 Spoiler btw,: Finn is dead in episode 8 season 2, I dont know he's real dead or not. but I want to cried and pissed by this series because the next episode will be aired in this 21th January,
and..........










me . upss, I mean Raven. She is the coolest girl here. really smart about mechanical engineering, cute with tanned skin like Ariana Grande, cool and loves Finn because he's a best friend and kinda a hero to her. I hope she's a main character T_T

okay about the main character.. yeah you know, a typical main character for YA Novel... I-am-clever-brave-girl-who-want-to-save-everyone-and-knows-everything-is-bad-or-not.. still typical is always everywhere
and sixth... my rating for this series is 8/10 love it so much ;3

p.s.: this series can make me forget to following The Flash again ;p

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile