Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: Manga is not just about story. But about art too!! My favorite 5 Shoujo Manga (Popular Manga)

Pages

I think the title should be 'Manga is not just about art. But about story too!'
but yeah.. what the heck I should give a damn about that?
ah.. btw because I'm too lazy to think what the topic I must post.
Maybe.. I should give my favorite list things ..
so... here we go!


5.Hana Kimi
My Rate: 4.5/5 
Genre: Gender Bender, Comedy, Romance, Shoujo, Harem(G>B)
This manga included in my Keira's Theory 1: Shoujo manga with good comedy! Because romance just came in the end of the story. 


4.Ouran High School Host Club

My Rate: 4.5/5
If you like Hana Kimi you must like OHSHC..
because genres and story is similiar.. If Hana Kimi about Boys school, then Ouran about Host Club.


3.Special A
My Rate:4.7/5
This story is more about friendship and comedy. Childhood friends and rival becomes lovers. This manga included in my Keira's Theory 2: Best couple is come from childhood friends. Because it looks like Brother-Sister and it's cute couple. Oia, my nickname is Keira right? I took the name(and kanji too) 'Kei' from main male chara in here

2.Fruit Basket
My Rate: 4.8/5
I really like it! The comedy is really good! Even tough it has love triangle (and I hate it!) but it didn't have much. Because this manga included in my Keira's Theory 1. Oh, and It has genre of supernatural. The boys will be an animal if he got hugged or kissed from girls. And I has good ending.


1.Vampire Knight

My Rate: 4.8/5
About vampire. About childhood friends too. About Brother - Sister relationship too. But.... It has love triangle.. 
Ah ... about the story... you should have watched/read this right?. so there is nothing I must tell you..


I know in all manga in this list is popular. so there is no point to tell you more about it. I just want to remembered the story. Really, I want to read it again!

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile