Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: It has 2 colors. Black and white. It has cute face. It is like bear. It likes bamboo. What's that?? .That's PANDA~

Pages

Panda~ Panda~
Today I'll review 2 films that I've watched.
And those films have panda in their scenes.
You know.. That panda is so cute~~

Tekken Blood Vengeance

 
Genre: Action lah~
Summary : Tekken, you know lah pasti ceritanya :hammer:
Screenshots:
 Kalo yang ini pacar saya namanya Kamiya Shin wakakkakaa
 
My comment: ceritanya lumayan... kalo dibandingkan dgn live actionnya, menurutku bagusan CG nya... Ling Xiayou juga mukanya lucu... kawaii~.. dia juga idiot bnaget,  masa kesekolah yang lain pada naik sepeda dia naik panda :D
Kamiya Shin keren~...Kalo yang di Live Action Hollywood nya Jin kayak pecandu seks =="...  Sumanya disini yang jadi pemeran utama bukan Jin Kazama , tapi Ling Xiayou... Jin hanya muncul pas bagian terakhirnya.. nanti dia, ayahnya(kazuya), kakeknya (namanya siapa ya? mishiyama kali.. ==") berantem.. gw suka pas bagian situ .... fighting nya keren.. XD


Ranma 1/2

Ini dorama live action Ranma 1/2...
sebenarnya gw belum baca manganya jadi gw g bisa bandingin live actionnya berhasil pa kagak...
tapi selama gw nonton eps 1 yg kalo g salah durasinya 1 jam, ceritanya bagus.. kocak malah..
ngeliat Ranma bikin gw ingat sama Fon, dan Kamui XD


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile