Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: There's nothing such a bad or a good thing. it's all about you like it or you didn't like it.. because everyone is different you know! My Anime Spring 2012 Review

Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012 at 20:29 Posted by けいら 0 Comments

Yo!!! Finally, I can made this post =="
My little review of Anime Spring 2012
I'm too lazy to upload SS of Anime... and make the summary.. 
So I'll make this review shortly XD
oh and again, it's only few anime.. for the other anime I'll make the review in the next post (maybe)
btw sorry for bad review of mine 

Shining Hearts 幸せのパン

in current episodes (1&2), the main story is not showed up yet. it's only about selling bread, bread and bread.. but in review of episode 3 I think the main story will show up. I hope in upcoming episode the action and fantasy scene will be apparent more..
oh yeah, I like the artwork.. It's beautiful you know..





Hiiro no Kankera

 

 This anime is like a bishie anime or something... harem.
It's like Hakuoki , I think...
Story about a girl (fuck, I forgot the name again) who come to a village where her grandma lived, because she must protected the village to replace the position of Princess (or something like that) that devolved from her grandma..  And she is protected by 5 guardians.
Genre:Fantasy, action, school life, and romance..
My vote: err... to be honest I kind of bored with this anime, I hate a main chara like her.. 6/10
Btw, the main male chara (the red hair) has same seiyuu as Sakata Gintoki XD

Zetman

 
A story about a boy who have kind of strong power, and he is not human, he is a 'Player'. But he raised like a human from he's a baby by his grandpa (the one who make him). But someday, when he is kid, his grandpa and his neighbor who lived near a river, got killed. And he is being raised by a woman he saved until he grow up and finding the truth about who he really is.

Really... I like the first episode!!! I almost crying when I watch it. I like the woman who he saved, she is a hostess but she is a good woman. she really care of him! I prefer when he is still kid than he grow-up. 
Genre: Action, Sci-fi, seinen
My Vote: 7,5/10, but 8 for episode 1 XD, to be honest I'm not used with this anime's graphic
 




0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile