Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: "Don't become a boring adult like me" My Favorite Japanese Dorama in 2019

Pages

Hey human! Welcome to the first world quarantine time in our life time! Hope you all stay safe!
Okay if you ran out of some new western tv series like me, this time I'll tell you Japanese best tv series (dorama) in 2019!
Actually, it's been a long time I'd watch some dorama and it's quite difficult to find a new one and also a good one. After checki
ng almost every latest dorama in Mydramalist, finally I found some good stuff that I could finish it till the last episode.

3. Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasu  (No working after hours)

 



I'm not gonna lie, I want to watch this series because my life motto is same as the MC, work efficiently during the work time thne leave work on time. Yeah I and MC have something common which is hate to work overtime :D.. I mean I don't want my whole life is only about work. Okay, it's alright if I was lucky enough to have my dream job as my current job, but if it's not I'm sorry I can only do it according to my obligation. But of course the MC is a better person and officer than me in many ways. She is really a reliable officer. although she doesn't want to work overtime and always be the one who first leave the office, leaving all of her colleagues behind, she always be the one who help her colleagues everythime they were in need. The story is mostly about life-works and colleagues, but it has a slight romance taste in it, which I prefer btw. The story starts when the MC's department get a new manager and vice manager and it's turned out the new vice manager is her ex fiancee, but in the mean time she currently date someone from her rival's company. At first, I'm afraid if eventually she really cheated on her current boyfriend because her ex probably still like her. But don't worry the drama is not cheesy and dramatic in such romance sense. It's more about her work life. The MC is really lovable and professional after all.

2. 3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu


It's the most japanese drama I've ever watch after a long time -okay just watch it, you probably know what I meant lol.  It's about a homeroom teacher who turned all of his class student as hostages. Months before he transferred to be a teacher in that school, a female student had a suicide. She was a genius athlete who had been winning competitions. The teacher keeps them in the class and has them to investigate what's actually happen behind her suicide. 
If you want to watch a meaningful story with many moral lessons, just watch this! The homeroom teacher is played by Masaki Suda,  you probably have seen him before. Because he is literally almost everwhere lol. He is not that good looking in my eyes but he is really a good actor (probably the best actor in this new generation )

1. Hajimete Koi wo Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi

 


Maybe most of people expect 3 Nen A Gumi should be at the first place than this drama. But wait a minute. It's my favorite list, so obviously it's really subjective lol. Actually there's one thing that make me love Japanese drama, that one thing that I hardly find in many western series, something to related. It was the most story I could related (except the part where three hot guys fall for her lmao). The MC is a grown up woman at her early thirty. When she was young, she spent almost her time to study, so she hardly made friends, played or went outside, let alone dated any guy. But no matter how hard she studied in her high school, she couldnt passed her Todai entrance exam,, crashing her world into pieces. Now, she works as a teacher in private instution where she has to tutor a pink hair rebellious high school boy who apparently want to apply at Todai!
Because of this drama, I really like Ryuusei (the one who play Yuri yuri). He looks so cool, especially when he pulled away his bang like in that photo, oh my :3. Btw if you like him too, he has a new drama this season, it's called Shiro demo Kuro demonai Sekai de, Panda wa Warau. 

Oh and here is some songs for you  


if you also like the soundtrack from Hajimete Koi drama, please give it try to listen this cover. it's really lit!




and a special song in your quarantine time

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile