Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: Even It's late.. But Happy New Year

Pages

あけましてお目でとございます!
Yo.. Happy new year... although I didn't happy in new year (hey, there's no one who asked you!)
Ah.. because I don't know what to do , I draw something for new year..
Ugly? Bad? Yeah... Because that's my artwork!
My drawing is suck..
ah, tapi maaf jika gambarnya gaje...

 

Kalo yang ini sebenarnya, fan art of Akiyama Mio..
But, because this is my fan art , this Mio is different with the original Mio.
bahkan gambaranku sangat jelek..
 
Kalo yang ini, fan art of Hatsune Miku
jika versi anak sekolahan XD


sebenarnya gw juga buat fan art nya kagura, sumanya gw belum sempat scan,
habis yang ke tiga ini hanya coba coba aja..
makanya gambarnya masih gaje banget, dan garis garisnya masih tipis =="
gw dah edit bagian hatsune mikunya untuk buat line art nya, tapi gw bingung..
photoshop gw idiot.. (sebenarnya sih yang idiot gw )

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile