Kyoya Hibari - Katekyo Hitman Reborn 駄目・彗: Restaurant nya Sanji (One Piece) di buka di Universal Studio Japan

Pages

Friday 17 June 2011 at 15:05 Posted by けいら 0 Comments

If you’re going to Japan this summer, you should definitely check out “Sanji’s Pirate Restaurant” at USJ (Universal Studios Japan). Yes of course, it’s Sanji from One Piece!
USJ announces that they will open the restaurant from July 7 to September 4 for limited time only. They will have 3 different time rages a day for business hours (11:30~12:50 / 13:30~14:50 / 16:10~17:30). You can make a reservation online from June 17 until sold out.
The menu is produced by Sanji. Nami’s favorite desserts, bread that resembles Luffy’s straw hat, and soup with Sanji’s signature sign are just to name a few.















 


















































































Makanannya keliatannya enakk tuh..
pingin gw ngerasain sekali-kali
gw lucu nasi yang bentuk kayak topi jerami nya luufy,,
tu nasi kuning nya? :D
terus yang buat ni makanan pasti pecinta One Piece, sampe-sampe makanan nya dibuat kayak gini... Untuk bukan komik yang dimakan ..wakkakakaka

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    ごめん ~( ̄、 ̄;)~

    I'm sorry for my bad English..
    I really suck at grammar! (*- -)(*_ _)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)

    Just want to share (つ∀`)
    All link download I posted in here, is just sharing. Just sharing! I found in somewhere else in the world of internet.. Yeah I already said that.. And I said the source too . but maybe some link I forgot to put the source.. So forgive me.. And there are pictures and video I used too that not mine! But there are some files that I uploaded too .. although just few σ(´ω`*)

    雲雀 恭弥

    雲雀 恭弥

    けいら のプロフィール

    My Photo
    けいら
    Just a girl who addicted to Winnie The Pooh, Astronomy, Rock Band and Hibari Kyoya
    View my complete profile